We work with passion and energy
- Be part of an amazingly talented group
- Flexible employment options
- Develop new capabilities in the connected world
- Lead innovation in applications
- High growth, global environment
- Flexible package options to suit
- Work-life balance
WE ARE HIRING
Vienna, Austria (preferred) but will consider other European locations
A Project Technician is required to service the growing list of European clients. Responsible for implementing new solutions, the Project Technician has a strong industrial automation or control background. Familiarity with PLC, field bus, SCADA and communications standards is essential. Able to manage risk to operations during implementation and beyond, this role is the prime face to the clients. The candidate must have exceptional planning skills, and demonstrate an ability to communicate with the highest technical and executive levels. Travel across Europe is required to service large, global clients. At a minimum, English and German are essential, while Spanish, French or Italian are highly valued.
Development positions (full-time and part-time) are available in our Canberra team. Intelligent, with exceptional code development capability and ability to work across a growing global team. C++ and general Linux is essential, along with an ability to adapt rapidly to the product roadmap. This role will be central to the long term product development ambitions of Ardexa, and therefore, the highest standards will apply.
Sales and Marketing
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location is Open
• A marketer with interest in technology and industrial systems
• An ability to disseminate the work done by Ardexa for business development
• An intelligence for finding the right message in each channel
• Discipline to manage an efficient, digital content supply chain
• Desire to work in a team environment (which can include remote work)
• Ability to work and enjoy diverse cultures
Critical qualifications and skills
• Good knowledge of modern digital channels and their function
• Some experience in hands-on digital marketing and eDM campaigns
• Strong level of working English
• Basic knowledge or aptitude to learn about industrial, engineering and IT domains
• Energy and leadership to inspire content contributors
Further Details as Download:
Ready to begin your career?
If you are as passionate as us about a career in the new interconnected world, we would love to hear from you.
Simply send us an application against a position, or alternatively, a general enquiry will be sufficient.