UNIFIED RENEWABLE ASSET MANAGEMENT
ALL PLANT AND MACHINE DATA CONTROL UNDER ONE ROOF
EXPLOSIVE GROWTH IN RENEWABLES IS DRIVING CONTINUAL CHANGE
- Regulatory and environmental pressures are driving unprecedented investment in sustainable energy production
- Emerging energy models, including smart grid, VPPs, energy trading, microgrids and aggregation are rapidly gaining adoption
- Reliance on intermittent renewable energy sources is driving demand for innovative storage technologies, autonomous grid control and operational efficiencies
THE GROWING PAINS OF THIS HYPER-GROWTH INDUSTRY
- Securing resources to develop, build, operate, and maintain new plants make achieving growth targets an uphill battle
- Economics are driving continual adaptation of business models and industry consolidation
- Rapid growth in equipment diversity makes unified data collection problematic and slows the pace of onboarding new plants
- Current SCADA and control systems lack the interoperability needed for emerging energy models and industry expansion
- The competitive landscape requires greater performance from lean management teams and leaner budgets
AUTOMATED WORKFLOWS ARE KEY
- Holistic digitalisation programs capture and unify all OT data and handle new energy models using the highest levels of cybersecurity
- Automation, predictive technologies, artificial intelligence and industry integration are enabled by unified, real-time data exchange
- Intelligent scaling and process redesign reduces reliance on scarce and costly resources such as specialist engineering services
- Vendor independence is essential to optimise procurement decisions, force ‘right to repair’ and rapidly replace obsolete equipment
- Interoperability optimises return on invested capital by leveraging commercial and operational benefits of emerging energy models
TRANSFORMING RENEWABLES WITH THE ARDEXA DIGITAL CONTROL PLATFORM
Ardexa puts you in complete control of your operational data with vendor independence.
Rapid scaling of diversified energy portfolios is delivered by accelerating the on-boarding of new plants and equipment. New energy models and plant control capabilities are enabled at significantly lower cost and greater simplicity than legacy systems.
Ardexa’s Digital Control Platform unifies OT data in the cloud, providing seamless connections to a vast ecosystem of AI and machine data experts for rapid operational insights and improved efficiencies. Remote monitoring and remote plant control are easily setup, speeding up and lowering costs for onboarding new plants and equipment.
With Ardexa, owners and operators have the capability to rapidly and cost-effectively expand their businesses while reducing the cost and complexity of operating diverse and geographically dispersed renewable energy portfolios.